- Inkblot #1: a bat
- Inkblot #2: two redheads joining hands
- Inkblot #3: two mutated ducks
- Inkblot #4: a mountain
- Inkblot #5: a moth
- Inkblot #6: maple leaf
- Inkblot #7: two people laughing at each other
- Inkblot #8: two people on the computers
- Inkblot #9: hell
- Inkblot #10: eiffle tower
* According to your personality, and if in the pool of potential candidates, you would be best suited to be the next leader of a large company like:
* You’ll soon be asked to choose a super-sensitive and secret password and would be highly advised against using:
* Your apparent physical being and possible personal abilities and talents best match that of:
* If given the chance to stop the pain and suffering of the grieving relatives of the victims of a past maritime disaster you would most likely choose to avert the disaster that had claimed a total of:
397 lives on the Toyo Maru 10 (near Kurushima, Japan, 1945).
* If you were to be reincarnated as a famous musician you would have been this artist and have written this song:
The Beach Boys, “God Only Knows”
* You would have fit in nicely with the cast of the following television series:
* A terrible crime has occurred in your hometown and the evidence points directly at you so you:
Turn yourself in and let the justice system decide your eventual fate.
* If you were one of the greatest actors of all-time you would be:
* Someone whom you love deeply has decided to move on with their life without you and you:
Let them know that they can take as much time and space as they need.
* Your underlying valor and heroism would have made you a great candidate to fight in the following conflict or war:
Battle of Mogadishu “Blackhawk Down” (1993).
The only thing I like about this is the Beach Boys association.